Sarta Sweet First-Grade Chorizo
This product is designed to be used both in cooked recipes or in barbecues. It is a slightly greasier chorizo than the Extras but nevertheless of good quality and flavour. It contains a small amount of preservatives to keep its characteristics at the half-cured point it is packed in.
It is best grilled or barbecued, or in vegetable and potato stews, etc. and even Spanish tortillas (omelettes).
Ingredients and other data
- Raw materials
- Shoulder and Lean meats: 70%
- Pork Belly: 30%
- Condiments & spices: Salt, La Vera paprika, garlic and additives
- Type of curing: In natural dryers using charcoal and air. Approximate curing time: 7 days.
- Other data: Natural pig tripe. Vacuum packed on heat-sealed trays (7 units per tray). Each unit weighs approximately 500 g. Consume preferably before 180 days.
- Nutritional data per 100 g of the product
- Calorie level: ± 448 Kcal | ± 1860 Kj
- Proteins: ± 27.00 g
- Carbohydrates: ± 1.90 g
- Fats: ± 45.00 g
- Salt content: ± 3.54 g
- Cholesterol: ± 75 mg