Spicy Extra Chorizo for Pizza
Made from top quality lean pork meats with low fat content and high protein value, mixed with natural ingredients, this product acquires a characteristic flavour thanks to the quality of its meats and its special curing in natural Holm oak charcoal-fired dryers.
Especially suitable for pizzas given the soft spicy flavour of the La Vera paprika and the ease with which it can be used in pizzas as it comes already sliced on trays. This chorizo is similar to the original Italian pepperoni.
Ingredients and other data
- Raw materials
- Shoulder and Lean meats: 50%
- Pork Belly: 50%
- Condiments & spices: Salt, pepper, garlic and additives
- Type of curing: In natural dryers using charcoal and air. Approximate curing time: 7 days.
- Other data: Size 45 to 70 cm collagen (FIBRAN) skin. Packed in slices on a 1 kg tray, 4 trays per box. Consume preferably before 180 days.
- Nutritional data per 100 g of the product
- Calorie level: ± 265 Kcal ± 1109 Kj
- Proteins: ± 22 g
- Carbohydrates: ± 0.80 g
- Fats: ± 19.70 g
- Salt content: ± 3.70 g
- Cholesterol: ± 70 mg