Stitched Cular Extra Chorizo
Made from top quality lean pork meats with low fat content and high protein value, mixed with natural ingredients, this product acquires a characteristic flavour thanks to the quality of its meats and its special curing in natural Holm oak charcoal-fired dryers.
This product is ideal for slicing and using in sandwiches. Its differentiating feature is the traditional-style stitching on the skin, which gives this chorizo a yesteryear look.
Ingredients and other data
- Raw materials
- Shoulder and Lean meats: 83%
- Pork Belly: 17%
- Condiments & spices: Salt, pepper, garlic and additives
- Type of curing: In natural dryers using charcoal and air. Approximate curing time: 26 days.
- Other data: Size 90 collagen (FIBRAN) casing. Packed in individual bags, 4 units per box. Approximate weight per unit: 1.85 kg Consume preferably before 180 days
- Nutritional data per 100 g of the product
- Calorie level: ± 254Kcal ± 1085 Kj
- Proteins: ± 27.40 g
- Carbohydrates: ± 3.90 g
- Fats: ± 15.00 g
- Salt content: ± 4.11 g
- Cholesterol: ± 70 mg